Monday, May 23, 2011

Baal Perazim-God of the breakthrough.

Its May already! And almost the end of it.

I graduated Second Year....and a ton of other things since my last post.
There's so much I could say, but for the sake of brevity...I will sum up my second year experience as one phrase: Baal Perazim. God of the breakthrough. That's the most prominent way He has shown Himself to me in this time.
Second year, for me, has been one of such immense personal breakthrough. For the sake of discretion and time, I won't go into all the details of breakthrough...but the goals I wrote down for what I wanted to see established, have for the most part, manifested. He has broken through for me time and time again. And especially strongly when there have been mountains of opposition or challenge-my health and car issues being some of the most obvious. But sometimes, its the subtleties, the little things, the unobtrusives that are so easily overlooked, that signify such significant change-my heart being one of them. I've been wrecked beyond what I thought was possible. I've been restored to something bigger than I ever dreamed.

So I end this entry with this: I love ministry. I love life. I love Love. I love the church.
If you knew me, you would understand the level of healing, break through and restoration He has brought to me these last 2 years. When I left Scotland, I vowed in my heart, to never do ministry again, I was so burned out. Yet, 2 years on...behold, He makes ALL things new. He has broken through. And continues to come to me as Baal Perazim. My God of my breakthrough.
I release my breakthrough over you-family, car, finances, health, favor, healthy relationships, love for life....take it all. You were made to taste, see, hear, smell, experience, know, live the goodness of God in the here and now.

And David came to Baal-perazim, and David defeated them there. And he said, “The Lord has burst through my enemies before me like a bursting flood.” Therefore the name of that place is called Baal-perazim.
[1] 5:20 Baal-perazim means lord of bursting through

1 comment:

  1. BSSM wouldn't have been the same without ya, Michelle!
    Are you still planning on coming to Europe this summer?

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete