Monday, March 14, 2011

freedom from introspection and the fruit which follows


I've been experiencing a lot of breakthrough in this season from introspection that leads to condemnation. I finally came to the conclusion that self assessment is not my responsibility, but Holy Spirit's who leads me into all truth.

Anyway, my point is this: when you get free from introspection, you begin to EMBRACE who you are and LOVE who you are. And the fruit is this: When you love who you are, You love who others are, and the unique expressions of their personhood that God made them with.

I just love watching others express the fullness of who they are and encouraging them on towards that end. It releases so much life. We are all works of divine art. Isn't it about time we started admiring that? There is no one else on the planet quite like you!

1 comment: