Monday, November 29, 2010

Still give thanks


THanksgiving break 2010. BEST EVER.

I am so thankful for the great people in my life. Great friendships. In fact, I don't think I've ever been this full regarding the people that are in my life in this season.

Whilst the snow diverted me from Seattle for the holidays, a quick re-route was decided and I ended up migrating south, to Ventura, to stay with my favorites.

Not only that, but God is so good that He set it up to be with special friends on a landmark time to redeem things that last year had been attacked.
As we celebrated together this year, it was clear things were different...

It was fun to discuss how we've personally grown and developed in light of His transforming power...

I love my life so much. I love the people who are in it immensely.

So here's a tribute to this amazing lady and our journey together.
A time of promises fulfilled, the year of jubilee.

Cheers to you Clare...and Joey and Lucky!

Thanks for your friendship and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment