Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The freedom of driving....

Should the title not point you to any obvious conclusions, I will state it here: I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST. I am now licensed, registered and insured to operate a non commercial motor vehicle in the United States.

I am slowly getting to grips with my clunker of a car, which I absolutely LOVE by the way, and am basking in the freedom that driving brings!

May the freedoms I enjoy, be life giving and beneficial to others too!
Should I christen my car by naming it? Comments and suggests below please, which I will consider. TIP: the more humorous, the greater the chances of selection.

FYI: Its a 93 white awd subaru with blue velour interior. That should get the mental images going. And if it doesn't....see my previous entry where I've actually attached a pic!

Moving to Redding in a day! The new chapter has commenced.


4 comments:

  1. i think, seeing as it's white, you should call it seagull. THE seagull. makes it sound like some super dee duper secretive operation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about 'The Chariot of FIRE'?!
    You could even get a personalised registration plate - 3R1C L1DDELL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue velour? She's gotta be glam.
    Roxy in the day. Roxanne in the night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, but blue's making me think of velvet. BLUE velvetina. Or just velvetina. vroom vroom.

    ReplyDelete