Saturday, July 31, 2010

Art for sale

















Top:Joy & Gladness imprint.
Bottom: Abraham's promise, Abraham's descendants.

I am selling some of my prophetic art via my blog/facebook to help fund my way through ministry school out here in Redding California.
Many of you know, I graduated from Bethel's first year programme in May this year and I was accepted into the Second year programme which commences Sept 7th 2010 and runs until next May.

In order to fund my annual $3,700 tuition, plus monthly living expenses which consist of the following:
Rent $300
Utilities: $50-75
Food: $100
Petrol/Gas: $65
Car insurance: $100
Ministry trips: $50

I am posting pictures of my art on here to sell.

Usually I will list the prices but I am open to discussing with you.
Really it is for a good cause. And I am confident you will be blessed by what I've created through divine inspiration.
Some of the pictures I am posting in this post I gave away but its just to give you an idea of what I can do and that I can make another one for you if you like it.

I am also available to create for you a commissioned piece of your choosing.

For the most part, any canvases you buy from me do not included shipping.

Send me an email if you are interested. Or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment